Home and School Association
Parent and teacher involvement plays a vital role in the success of several of the special activities and day-to-day education of our children. The objective of Home & School Association is to promote the understanding and cooperation between parents, teachers and school administration and to promote the goodwill and development of our children. There are a variety of opportunities to volunteer to be more actively involved.
Some of the major activities Home & School provide are:
- Distribute teacher stipends which help cover out-of-pocket classroom expenses that directly benefit our students
- Assist with the end of the year picnic and carnival for the elementary students
- Provide meals for the teachers during parent teacher conferences
- Provide funding for special assemblies and/or guest speakers
- Assist with Catholic Schools Week activities
- Assist with SHAgala activities
- Assist with all Teacher luncheon during Teacher Appreciation Week
- Organize and deploy volunteers for a variety of activities throughout the school year
Please consider joining Home & School Association to become more involved in your child’s/children’s education! If you are interested or have questions, please call or email Julie George at 989-773-9530.